News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Got some bug splat on me helmet ;)

Started by KuzzinKenny, April 13, 2010, 02:43:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

Got out atlast, Tiggers been pacin the shed since the beginin o december  :shock:  but have fuel will travel was the call today !! short blast along the M9 and up to Doune, Callender, Lochearnhead, Killin, then over Ben Lawers to Bridge of Balgie, turn left to Loch Lyon ( its a dead end ) back to Balgie, Invervar, Aberfeldy, Milton, Crieff, pass Gleneagles, Yetts of Muckhart, Dunfermline and home !! 190ml !! weather was grrreat, warm, sunny and a gentle breeze, a purrrfect Tigger day !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Sin_Tiger

:D  :(  I need a can of Irn Bru to wash away the homesickness, thanks KK.

Never ceases to amaze me that you can go out for a ride in Scotland even in the dead of winter and come back with a decent collection of invertibrates. I rode to Mallacca and back last weekend and got one medium sized mozzie on the whole trip, not much to show for 450 km  :roll:

Back in the shed for some Farklin' now KK  :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

KK you're a lucky guy!  Ever toured Norfolk??  You can stand at the edge of the fens and see the curvature of the earth - height variation over the whole county is measured in inches.. :?  

I've stayed in the Lochearnhead Hotel and also another at Loch Awe whilst touring that area.  Happy days...   :D

Links:

http://www.lochearnhead-hotel.com/

http://www.portsonachanhotel.co.uk/
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Dan

that first photo is a cracker !!! Gotta love them there hills ....
Was up there last May, did the Applecross pass ... going again this May too all being well
If I was any better, I\'d be twins!!!

2001 Girly = Swiss Army Knife
2010 Blade = Scalpel

KuzzinKenny

just added more pics.......

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kuzzinkenn ... 067487849/

its about taken me all nite to load these !! broadband !! Huh !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Sin_Tiger

Excellent, I hereby rename your Girly "The Irn-Bru Sheep"  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

HockleyBoy

You are lucky, I love the scenery and would love to get up there more often but its a bit of a trek from Essex.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

coachgeo

Quote from: "HockleyBoy"... bit of a trek from Essex.
its a bit of a trek from Texas  too  :lol: but would love to do that trip if it was not for not the distance 8)
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Excellent, I hereby rename your Girly "The Irn-Bru Sheep"  :lol:

:ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser   :shock:   :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser

KK

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "HockleyBoy"You are lucky, I love the scenery and would love to get up there more often but its a bit of a trek from Essex.

It's a bit of a treck from Cambridge too, but I'm gonna do it, just gotta get my daughter's bathroom finished first... :roll:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

BigMark

It only takes me a day to get from the South East coast of England to Glen Coe..

Thats not too far... 500 miles is all it is. you can shim 100 miles of that... Nice easy plod up in a day for you...

Now stop with the excuses and get your arse up there..  :D