News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Last weekend ride out

Started by BigMark, April 28, 2010, 01:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMark

Somewhere in France..

Somewhere else in france

Mont Blanc tunnel

me wondering how to get around the mountain as the pass was closed

KuzzinKenny

Hey BigMark !! some stunnin views there, looks like you had the best of weather to ya lucky git !!  :lol:  

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

zadok_oz

Magnificent looking area. :D
Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i

John Stenhouse

That is the problem with being early in the year at that altitude, sometimes the roads aren't open yet.  

Great pics tho'
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

johnnyadventurepants

I just want to know why you are lingerie shopping with a couple of guys :!:
\'99 Tiger 885i

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "johnnyadventurepants"I just want to know why you are lingerie shopping with a couple of guys :!:

That question crossed my mind too  :roll:

I was on a water polo team visit to Cardiff once and on the way to the pub(s) we went through the shopping centre.  Myself and a couple of the guys decided to by our wives some ligerie in the hope of some action when we got home (we were MUCH younger and more naive then).  Problem was one guy, who's wife was a really pretty little thing, got too embarrassed and ran from the shop so I decided to get some for him.  Well, he was a good mate so I picked out some tastefully appealing items for her and paid for them along with my wifes.  Problem was, he then told her I'd picked and paid for them.  She never wore them and he never got laid and I wasn't welcome when she was around for a long time (she saw the funny side eventually :? )

There's a moral in there somewhere....  :roll:

Sorry for the HJ, just wanted to share  :)
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

BigMark

That photo contains 5 of my favourite things..

Mountains
Motorcycles
Lingerie
Blue Sky
Restaurant

No one wnated to go shopping - i wanted to buy some of those half cheek french knickers for the Mrs...

Geoff D

Don't mind lingerie but it has to be full...... :roll:  & not overflowing just nicely filled  :love10  :love10
The older I get the faster I was...

John Stenhouse

I thought I must be going blind, couldn't see any reference to knickers anywhere.............................either you lot will have to learn to size your photos to screen size only or I should learn to scroll the picture right  :lol:

johnnyadventurepants

Quote from: "John Stenhouse"I thought I must be going blind, couldn't see any reference to knickers anywhere.............................either you lot will have to learn to size your photos to screen size only or I should learn to scroll the picture right  :lol:

or............... you need a bigger screen as they easily fit on my 17" notebook  :XXcomputer
\'99 Tiger 885i

coachgeo

Quote from: "John Stenhouse"I thought I must be going blind, couldn't see any reference to knickers anywhere.............................either you lot will have to learn to size your photos to screen size only or I should learn to scroll the picture right  :lol:
you did better than me.  I was lost too and didnt think to scroll.

Your message made me go back and WHALAAA.. a knicker store is there after all.  I did look across the road for one. :lol:
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

John Stenhouse

That was where I was looking too Coach, I was sure my eyesight was worse than I thought.

Sin_Tiger

Thank God I'm not the only one  :D  too many years at sea w@#$%&*g  :oops:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint