News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Accommodation in Norhern France - special offer

Started by ferret, August 24, 2004, 08:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ferret

Hi all Tiger owners.

I have recently left the UK and bought some property in Brittany, North West France. I have available 2 holdiday cottages to let, any time of year, daily or weekly. No.1 sleeps up to 8 people (6 comfortable) all furnished with wash machine, TV/DVD etc. No. 2 sleeps 5, a bit more rustic barn conversion with open bedroom on mezzanine and log burner, beams etc. Patio, BBQ for ech. Shops/fuel/bars and restaurants nearby.Also covered parking in the barn for your Tiger. Also have a small camp site, with shower and WC facility, water and elec hook up points.

I am located approx 1.5 hours ride from the ports of St. Malo and Roscoff on the D790 south of Corlay and just by St. Nicholas Du Pelem.

If you ever need a stop over on tour or just want to pop in and chat, you are all welcome. Have good workshop facility and would be happy to help.

Come park your tiger next to mine in the barn some time.

e-mail me on mailto:karl.werrett@wanadoo.fr">karl.werrett@wanadoo.fr or tel/fax: 00 33 296 240 438.

Maybe build this into your next French excursion.

Take care
He who laughs last, often laughs alone!

BP_LONDON

Thanks Ferret. Some friends and I plan a trip next year, so I'll keep your details.

ferret

Look forward to seeing you, hoping for better weather next summer
He who laughs last, often laughs alone!