News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

My new secondhand Tiger

Started by flevoandre, May 03, 2010, 05:06:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flevoandre

just an rebuild tiger showboat

aeronca

:shock:  wow, thats pretty cool. it's a steamer, Girly, roady all wrapped up in one - a gistrody :lol: , really though, it is cool. i like the front end alot. good job, and welcome aboard.    hey mod's, i think we have a new class of tiger here 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Sin_Tiger

Welcome. That's very interesting and puts a more modern face on the old Steamer, it actually looks as if it could have been a factory update, tell us more.

Are you from the Netherlands? If you update your profile then you won't get people like me keep asking you silly questions  :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

flevoandre

well i did this... nothing at all, i bought it this way :roll:
The previous owner made it all.
My wife bought it for me in november last year as a present :P

aeronca

you have a good woman :D
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

coachgeo

So first photo is photo-chopped and the one above is the real deal?
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

aeronca

i dont think it's photo shopped. just done really well.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

coachgeo

he has two black bikes I guess.  Second photo looks to  have the stock front Cowl and the first the sweet looking bastardized one.
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "aeronca"you have a good woman :D

+1 hang onto that woman, and the Steamers of course  8)

I like the screen arrangement particularly, been thinking about how to do an ajustable one myself, can you tell us more about the conversion if you know.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

flevoandre

The front is changed by the previous owner, I removed the aluminum because that's what I find beautiful, and it resembles a wasp.I put a few pictures so you can see what exactly has changed.

flevoandre

flevoandre

flevoandre

flevoandre

photo ow and the windscreen is broken :(
It's all handmade because i have never seen it before

flevoandre