News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

My new to me '98 Steamer

Started by Bob Tosi, May 11, 2010, 08:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Tosi

Only had her a few days but totally digging her. Had a couple rides

Don't ever sell a Steamer !Steamers Rule!"

Bixxer Bob

That looks in remarkably good condition Bob;  how about updating your profile so we know roughly where you are (country at least)?
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

+1 where are you so we can come round and dribble on it  :lol:

Lurvely & welcome
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"+1 where are you so we can come round and dribble on it  :lol:

Lurvely & welcome

'Kin long way to most places for you... :ImaPoser
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"'Kin long way to most places for you... :ImaPoser

:cry:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

ArcticTiger

Supernice bike :thumbsup , absolutely stunning colour! Couldnt be better!! :D
-09 Triumph Tiger 1050 blazing orange
-98 Triumph Tiger 900 british racing green
-06 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S DS red
-99 Moto Guzzi EV 11 Cali. (Wi, USA)
-00 Yamaha TT600R
You are allowed to have only one wife, but you can ride as many bikes as you want...

Bob Tosi

she is pretty much bone stock so I have some fun ahead of me. :D
Don't ever sell a Steamer !Steamers Rule!"