News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Offroad Tiger

Started by McB, August 30, 2004, 12:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apache

Thanks for the reply. Ive been riding for many years and raced desert for a bit mostly on an XR. its been many years and perhaps Ive lost my touch. On either the Tiger or the Elefant I cannot confidently control either in sand or rocky trails. Some riding in Death valley on the Elefant resulted in much frustration going slow. in the soft stuff. Seemed the front tire would just go where it wanted trying to washout. I eventually ran the roads at 60/90 mph and was fine but every now and again I would get into a spot where I felt that was it, Im goin down hard. I ran TKC on the Elefant. The tiger has Donlop 607`s and have yet to really try high speed bad sections yet.

Guess the older I get, the faster I was? :roll:

McB

Hello Tigers,

i have a short picture from my last mod at my 955i. Breaklines in LC8style  :twisted:  It looks a little bit cleaner than before...

Here it is

To see the full picture, click on the image. The full picture can be found in one of the previews  :wink:  

cu online or offroad

McB

BykBoy

Quote from: "McB"Hello Tigers,

i have a short picture from my last mod at my 955i. Breaklines in LC8style  :twisted:  It looks a little bit cleaner than before...

Here it is

To see the full picture, click on the image. The full picture can be found in one of the previews  :wink:  

cu online or offroad

McB

Nice job on the breaklines.

Did you have to raise the front fender to make room for the larger wheel?
2001 Black 955i Tiger

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: 4l1hicJzWvYNE

tcowjww

I love your smoked turn signals too - I've been looking for some of them myself as one of mine got broken and is currently half Kawasaki!  I think the ones you have are also standard equipment on some Buells, which is where I've been looking for replacements.

McB

Hello tcowjww,

i've bought this signals, because they are cheap  :wink:

You can found them ---> here

Click on "vergrˆflern" at the right under the picture to enlarge it and you'll see its not smoked. But its no problem for me, i really need cheap replacements.

I think you'll find something like that at your local stores. If not try --->this page. Maybe they can help you.

cu online or offroad

McB