News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

A New face for the summer(Updated)

Started by Timbox2, May 23, 2010, 05:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Kin hot here the last couple of days so thought it time to try out the sports screen, Im off down the New Forest tomorrow to Sammy Millers place, need all the air I can get.

First impressions are good, took the missus out for Sunday lunch, lovely up to around 80,

PS: Yes, it is a bit of a  different shade, my paint must have faded a tad :?

Ive now decided its absolute pants and put the MRA back on, sunday was zero wind and it seemed OK, oh how fickle I am :lol:
2016 Tiger Sport

EvilBetty

How tall are you?

I'm 6'2 and found it put the wind right at my neck and chin bar.  Was really hoping for it to hit me in the chest.
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

aeronca

WOW, looks great 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Timbox2

Quote from: "EvilBetty"How tall are you?

I'm 6'2 and found it put the wind right at my neck and chin bar.  Was really hoping for it to hit me in the chest.

Im 6ft, and found most of the  wind hitting me lower, though I must admit on the way back on the motorway stretch from Bath to Newport the wind was pretty strong and I found keeping to 75 a bit of a struggle.
2016 Tiger Sport

EvilBetty

Had the same problem.  Instead of a distributed volume of air, it was a fire hydrant of air hitting me right in my helmet.  My neck was tired when I got home.
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "Timbox2"I found keeping to 75 a bit of a struggle.

Always that temptation to go faster  :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint