News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

OK, which one of you was it?

Started by echoyankee, August 31, 2004, 07:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

echoyankee

Who was pulling repeated wheelies on 18th St between 6th and 7th Avenue last night?

Black 01-04 bike with an OEM yellow top case.  

Ah well, thanks for returning my wave and hope your wheelie prowess progresses without landing you in the hospital.  

Best,

echoyankee

Edit:  You think I can spell?  HA!

BykBoy

That would be me! I noticed your black cat parked out on the street. Dam, that bike is clean!

I'm working on my wheelie skills. I recently switched to a larger front sprocket in an effort to combat high fuel prices. Dispite the switch, I'm happy to report the big cat can power wheelie without much effort (or skill, in my case :oops: ).

I know it's a little squidish of me to practice wheelie's on the streets of NY. What can I say, it's just too hard to resist!  :twisted:
2001 Black 955i Tiger

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: 4l1hicJzWvYNE

echoyankee

HA!

Whaddya know!

Proof that the Tiger REALLY stands out.  BykBoy, riding on only one wheel in Manhattan traffic manages not only to spot my bike, but can tell you how clean it was or was not.  

While I've decided to accept your compliment I'd like to point out for the masses that a black motorcycle, at night, can look cleaner than it actually is.   :lol:

Congratulations on making it through the area without getting entangled in "Protesters vs. Cops: The Reality Series"  

Keep the shiny side up and enjoy the ride!

Best,

echoyankee

BykBoy

I actually live at the Aikido dojo on 18 street. We can get together some time and go for a night ride (I work during the day and practice in the evening...). Two black cats in the city -- you don't see that too often.
2001 Black 955i Tiger

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: 4l1hicJzWvYNE

echoyankee

Huh!

I agree.  While currently up to my ears in work, there will assuredly be some Fall Foliage riding in my future.  I'll definitely be in touch!

Best,

echoyankee

echoyankee

BykBoy

You have PM

(I hope)