News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2001 Owner's manual in PDF

Started by cooljm, June 01, 2010, 06:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cooljm

hello, newbie here... :?:   looking for an owner's manual in PDF format...  been searching for a free download...:XXcomputer found service manual for free...but no owners manual...  :(

thanks...

Mustang

The owners manual is pretty useless anyway
it will only tell you stuff that is in the service manual anyway but most of the time the owners manual just tells you to have a certified dealer do any work ............like I said if you found the service manual online you are all set
the service manual is much more comprehensive

cooljm

thanks... :) it is 334 pages long... actually printed it out... glad i have access to a duplex printer....
so nothing is in it worth printing the user manual as a booklet and keeping it under the seat... :?:

John Stenhouse

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

cooljm

http://www.scribd.com/doc/25694442/Work ... 01-English

page doesnt look right now... so hopefully no issues down loading it...
let me know and will try to figure something else out

Sorry for the delay...   :oops:

Quote from: "John Stenhouse"Link anywhere?

liddell

I do have a PDF (bad copy) of workshop manual, still looking for a better one though, if anyone has a link or place to buy the real paper one, would be fantastic

Anyway if you want a copy of the owners manual, its still under my seat. I will copy it for you and place in PDF format if you really want one.
Jas Liddell
Triumph Tiger 2002 955i (Black)
www.liddell.com.au

Hemibee

Quote from: "liddell"I do have a PDF (bad copy) of workshop manual, still looking for a better one though, if anyone has a link or place to buy the real paper one, would be fantastic

Anyway if you want a copy of the owners manual, its still under my seat. I will copy it for you and place in PDF format if you really want one.

If you copy it I'd like a link to it.
2004 KTM 450 EXC
2001 Triumph Tiger (Gone)
2013 Triumph Tiger 800XC

"Male menopause is a lot more fun than female menopause. With female menopause you gain weight and get hot flashes. Male menopause - you get to date young girls and drive motorcycles."  John Wayne

cosmo

The owner's manual is fairly simple. In the main, it states:

You may die, call a dealer.

Repeated a number of times.

Cosmo
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

Hemibee

True, but in the Service Manual it says see Owners Manual for a couple of items.
2004 KTM 450 EXC
2001 Triumph Tiger (Gone)
2013 Triumph Tiger 800XC

"Male menopause is a lot more fun than female menopause. With female menopause you gain weight and get hot flashes. Male menopause - you get to date young girls and drive motorcycles."  John Wayne

yack_ass

Yes for exampel, tire pressure.

There is no data on that in the service manual.

While on the subject, what is the correct tire pressure (currently I have the Anake tires, came with the bike, the boolket didn't :D)

2004Tiger

Your tire pressure depends on your brand of tires and how you use the bike. The pressure molded into the tire sidewall, or a little less, is a good place to start. In general, the front tire has 3 or 4 psi less than the rear.
2004 Tiger. Black is beautiful. If I don\'t ride a little every day I get a little crazy.

cosmo

Quote from: "yack_ass"Yes for exampel, tire pressure.

There is no data on that in the service manual.

While on the subject, what is the correct tire pressure (currently I have the Anakee tires, came with the bike, the boolket didn't :D)

Just put on new Anakees meself - 45 rear, 41 front.

Cosmo
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

liddell

Quote from: "Hemibee"
Quote from: "liddell"I do have a PDF (bad copy) of workshop manual, still looking for a better one though, if anyone has a link or place to buy the real paper one, would be fantastic

If you copy it I'd like a link to it.

So that would be the owners manual? or workshop manual?

Workshop I have a poor copy which I paid for, you can have too. Owners manual, give me a couple of days, I'll make a PDF copy for you.

Does anyone have a decent workshop manual? mine is faded, obscured and would like a good one, willing to pay for it.
Jas Liddell
www.liddell.com.au

JTT

Email sent Jas.  Don't know if it's any better than what you have but the price is right  :D
2003 955i Tiger
2005 KLR
1970 T100C

liddell

Quote from: "JTT"Email sent Jas.  Don't know if it's any better than what you have but the price is right  :D

Thanks and working on the pdf owners manual as we speak, should have a link by tomorrow for you.
Jas Liddell
www.liddell.com.au