News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

killspills rally

Started by SIBBO, September 05, 2004, 11:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SIBBO

I have come across this rally being held this coming saturday (11th september 2004) see below:

www.killspills.org.uk

This seems like an excellent excuse for tigers to get out and show support for a problem that i am sure has affected some of us or someone we know or could catch us out in the future.

I will show my support by going along anyone care to join me ?

If not please visit the site and sign the online petition.

Ride safe my friends.

Badger

I have had this booked in my diary for a while, unfortunately the missus booked a holiday recently and we fly out on the 10th.  :(  I know a lot of my old buddies in the VFR owners club will be there. Go give 'em hell.

Bob
Growing Old Disgracefully

BP_LONDON

I'll be there...at least I'll try to be there.

robbo

its a bit far for me up here in scotland but I will lend my support in spirit.

Robbo
best Regards

Robbo

BP_LONDON

Quote from: "robbo"its a bit far for me up here in scotland but I will lend my support in spirit.

Robbo

Aw. c'mon. Scotland is just a gentle bimble down the M1 to London, on a Tiger that is  :twisted:

SIBBO

Is this the best we can do...................Feeble!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(  :(  :(

If you are going BP get there early for brekkie ? say 0930ish.

BP_LONDON

I've posted a couple of pics from the Rally here - SIBBO, email me your pics and I'll post them...

http://www.triumph-tiger.com/phpbb2/vie ... =3470#3470

:)