News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

1200 Multistrada

Started by Chris Canning, June 30, 2010, 07:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonathan jaecks

...but they really freakin' cool.

maybe just a case of sour grapes.

Chris Canning

I liked the changes in engine maps,but not the  change in suspension that comes with it,oddly enough i had a situation were i'd ridden the bike mainly in sport mode,similar to how all my bikes are set up,dived into a corner in urban mode and the suspension was like jelly the bike went one way and i nearly went the other :shock:

Never ridden in the winter and looked after they'll be great,one good British winter an absolute electronic nightmare if it went wrong.

oxnsox

I'm with ADV in that I think you'll see some of these things trickle into the mass market..... in years to come.  Already they're using different maps in bikes to appeal to learner laws so adding suspension control will happen sometime.
But it'll be stuck at the hi-end for a bit yet me thinks.
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~