News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

1st Tiger !!

Started by Hossboro, July 02, 2010, 01:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hossboro

Quote from: "NeilD"lovely looking bike...  8)  I love mine, so will probably treat it to a bit of tarting up over the winter, but at the moment cant stop riding it!!

Wish I could say that it will always look like that, all effort will be made but i'm afraid winter riding has always been my way, lets keep fingers crossed this does not weather badly!!   think i gotta polish up on my polishing   :lol:

North East England
1997 Tiger Volcanic Red

Nick Calne

Hard to concentrate on the bike pics with your avatar doing that on the side!  :shock:
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Mustang

Quote from: "nickcalne"Hard to concentrate on the bike pics with your avatar doing that on the side!  :shock:

BruKen

Do these bikes weather badly? Ahhm yes, unfortunately if mine was anything to go by. Not enough silicon in the magnsesium alloy. Can you say TALC POWDER? Beautiful restoration job done tho, absolutely superb :)

liddell

Quote from: "aeronca"looks great!!, it's funny how clean bike's are when you first get them :lol:   hey, if you want some nice off road pegs, just take off the rubber cover's and hidden underneath - are some waiting for you 8)

STEAMER'S RULE!!!!!!!

Is that only on the Steamer? or do the Girlies have hidden pegs too???? :o
Jas Liddell
Triumph Tiger 2002 955i (Black)
www.liddell.com.au

Hossboro

Quote from: "BruKen"Do these bikes weather badly? Ahhm yes, unfortunately if mine was anything to go by. Not enough silicon in the magnsesium alloy. Can you say TALC POWDER? Beautiful restoration job done tho, absolutely superb :)

Well its gonna have to be the old faithfull ACF-50 then unless you got better idea's, and don't say leave it in the garage cos thats a no brainer lol

North East England
1997 Tiger Volcanic Red