News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New Tigers...

Started by NeilD, July 07, 2010, 12:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMark

Emma said we should start saving up for one because she likes the front tyre..

"That's good enough for me"   :shock:  :D

Nick Calne

Sin put your helmet away! :shock:

So whaddya reckon? £8k? £9k? for the new bike?

I'm off to start looking for pound coins behind the sofa and under the fridge....  Oooh 50p.  I'm 0.00625% of the way there already!!  Wonder what's in the kids rooms....  :lol:
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Bixxer Bob

I'm soooo glad I didn't buy a GTR1400 last month  :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

aeronca

Quote from: Sin_TigerAnd... what looks (as much as we can see) like decent lights  :hello2  yippeee.

Ooooh I've come over all moist  :love10  :oops:

Nice looking helmet, anybody recognise it?

:shock:  
now sin, you would'nt want that bike - you want mine. and then i'll buy the new one and let you know what it's like :lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

BigMark

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"I'm soooo glad I didn't buy a GTR1400 last month  :lol:

Me too cause they aint all that!  Unless you are way under 6 foot.
Me want new Tiger - Me want new Tiger - Me want new Tiger.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "nickcalne"Oooh 50p.  I'm 0.00625% of the way there already!!  Wonder what's in the kids rooms....  :lol:

Oh there are kids in the kids rooms  :icon_scratch SELL THEM  :twisted:

Just put the word out on the street that I'm selling my Vara after the China trip, a friend said "you pamper it like it was your child but you're going to sell it?" yes and your point is ?  :icon_scratch  :roll:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Advwannabe

I finally get the Girly farkled up for the desert trip and they tell me they are finaly going to make an adventure Tigger..

I don't know about a shaftie 1200, would have the same problems as the Girly, but I am excited about an 800 beastie
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

Cos

Quote from: "JetdocX"Yeah, I've got wood like a tween girl at a Jonas brother's concert.   :roll:

I'll wait and see if this one comes to the states.  I'm not holding my breath.

I think the Dorso goes for sale very soon.

qbto

Ok had a quick look, thought this would have already been posted but apologies if it has and shame on you all if its not :P

http://www.triumphadventure.com/

Mustang

Quote from: "qbto"Ok had a quick look, thought this would have already been posted but apologies if it has and shame on you all if its not :P

:sleepy1

WVdyhrd

Quote from: "RT"in 2012 a 1200 cc shaft drive Tiger along with 1200 cc Trophy.

Thanks for the info but why would tiger reveal a great new machine AFTER the end of the world???? Geez that's just bad marketing... :lol: .

jk, looking forward to more info
When all else fails, be lucky.

"...he proceeded, taking whatever road his horse pleased: for therin he believed, consisted the true spirit of adventure."- Don Quixote - Miguel de Cervantes

advrider->wvdyhrd

qbto

Quote from: "Mustang"
Quote from: "qbto"Ok had a quick look, thought this would have already been posted but apologies if it has and shame on you all if its not :P

:sleepy1
:eusa_clap

qbto

Quote from: "BigMark"Oooooh!
Wonder if i can transplant the Girly front fairing on one.

WHY ! the Girly front fairings the reason I've never bought one.

qbto

Doubt your going to see another engine capacity other than whats already in the Triumph range my guess would be the Adventure will be a 1050 and they might bring out a smaller 675.

Nimrod11

Quote from: "WVdyhrd"Thanks for the info but why would tiger reveal a great new machine AFTER the end of the world???? Geez that's just bad marketing... :lol: .

They will launch it BEFORE December 21st, duhh  :lol:
----------
Tiger 2004