News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New Tigers...

Started by NeilD, July 07, 2010, 12:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WVdyhrd

Quote from: "Nimrod11"
Quote from: "WVdyhrd"Thanks for the info but why would tiger reveal a great new machine AFTER the end of the world???? Geez that's just bad marketing... :lol: .

They will launch it BEFORE December 21st, duhh  :lol:
So lets all ride tigerrs into the apocalypse :)
When all else fails, be lucky.

"...he proceeded, taking whatever road his horse pleased: for therin he believed, consisted the true spirit of adventure."- Don Quixote - Miguel de Cervantes

advrider->wvdyhrd

aeronca

Quote from: qbto
Quote from: BigMarkOooooh!
Wonder if i can transplant the Girly front fairing on one.

WHY ! the Girly front fairings the reason I've never bought one.

:lol:  :iagree
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Jomama

More spy shots in MCN.

edit**  Image didn't cross post, see here, Post #754
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=550606
1996 Tiger
2008 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Dbl Cab Longbed SR5
**sold** /cry...  1993 FZJ80 Toyota Land Cruiser

gazoo

Here you go...  Sweet luggage!

JetdocX

That looks a lot like an F800GS with the chain on the wrong (right) side.

Wish Triumph would stop teasing us and release it already. :roll:
From parts unknown.

flaco

I called at my local dealer an hour ago. In reply to a direct question, he told me it would be a 675, and it would appear in the autumn. We'll sell you one then, he said. He seemed quite definite about that (selling me one,I mean).
kernow bys vyken

Advwannabe

Love it! Looks like the cast wheel version will still be 19"

Our local mag AMCN suggest the smaller of the two engines will be based on the 675 but displace 770cc. They don't quote their source.

They make an interesting point, probably based just on watching the adventure video, that the spoked wheel bike rolling down the ramp has a deeper engine note than the cast wheeled bike. This leads them to speculate that the spoked wheeled bike maybe has the 1050 donk? That doesn't make sense to me.

Anyway, the more I see the more I like! Bring 'em on!
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

eldiii

I would have been happy with a 675( w/ some low end get up) in a Girly chassis.

John Stenhouse

Had a test on the super Tenere today, the new Tiger is going to have to go some to beat that, shaft drive and it pulls your arms off in sport mode!
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

KuzzinKenny

In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Blockhead

The new Cycle World today said it will be a 675 bored & stroked to an 825...

Sin_Tiger

Steel trellis, liking  :D looks robust and repairable in Durgadurgastan.

It has to be an 800 shureley, wonder if those lucky enough to be going to Triumph Live will be any better informed when they come back. If you find anything out and don't tell us immediately we will "keel" you  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

Sin your bikes are like so much lost property scattered around the world.  Mine are like so much broken property scattered around the garage!

Agree we need a report....and we need it asap.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "nickcalne"Sin your bikes are like so much lost property scattered around the world.  Mine are like so much broken property scattered around the garage!

Agree we need a report....and we need it asap.

Don't even start me on my Range Rovers  :oops:

First sign of specs or even a decent photo I am off down to the dealer with everything lying around and down the back of the sofa, the wife has sensibly locked her diamonds away and the nieghbours kids hide when they see me coming  :lol:

What I've seen so far it looks like a love child of a new Multistrada and a Super Tenerre, lighter and with a triple in it  :wings  yummy.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

The silly marketing website says 1day 20hours til they reveal something more.  Wish they'd get on with it!
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?