News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New Tigers...

Started by NeilD, July 07, 2010, 12:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brad1098

HAhahaaaaaa.......total bull.  :evil:

Tell us somthing we dont already know.

Or just tell me when I can go see one with my own two eyes.  

It will be "good enough"
02 black-Lorna

JetdocX

I now have an uncontrollable urge to choke the shit out of the Triumph ad people.  Wankers! :evil:
From parts unknown.

Nick Calne

I'm actually quite annoyed.

What a load of video cock tease nonsense.

Dear Marketing@Triumph
Stand that f@:*ing motorbike still so I can have a proper look at it or I'm going to stick a steamer swingarm through the spokes.

Now tell me much power it really makes
Now weigh it
Now tell me what it costs and when I can have one

Grrr!  :evil:
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Geoff D

Tossers...... someone from Triumph will be reading this & laughing their socks off.
Wel f*$k you am gonna buy a Super Tenere.... or a Multistrada... or...  :roll:
The older I get the faster I was...

KuzzinKenny

:shock:   :?   :x   :evil:

Well that countdown was a complete waste of time !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

tett

All this negative speak is really what they wanted.  Just teasing all of us and wanting to keep us guesing and dreaming of what is to come.  Little do they realize that we will judge the bike on its merits and not any advertising B.S..

Next month they will introduce the tires!

tett
98 Valkyrie
71 Commando
06 Tiger

Sin_Tiger

Feel like emailing them and asking what's the make of the cool helmet the test rider's wearing and nothing about the bike  :lol:  :evil:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

oxnsox

Was the use of the word 'Cub' significant.....

Ok so it's speculation and tattle, but hey what else is there to do????
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

aeronca

here's a spy shot -  :5moped      :lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

harre

I was able to extract this from the video. Not much tho.

mat-tiger1

God! these bikes had better be good after all this!  :evil:  :x
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

JasonS

someone on TRN said they were horrified(paraphrasing here) about the welded passenger pegs etc... I replied

Slow down there bubba... ( it's a joke) me thinks you are getting way to wound up about this ...

A) the welds on this don't LOOK like good welds.. they look like " Hey, somebody finds some pegs and tack them on here".. it is a mule.. and test mules look like ticky tacky..

B) does anyone think they would really put out a bike with pegs that far outboard? (refer to test mule comment)

C) the whole point of this exercise is to see how wound up they can get you... the more noise you make, the better they are doing their job.... (refer to test mule)

D) by creating all this controversy, they further enhance the whole marketing effort, including pissing us all off for teasing too much and making us wait wait wait.. ( refer to test mule)

E) they are throwing falsies out there to confuse you and the competition... ( refer to test mule)

for anyone to say their new model is a game changer, lays down a gauntlet that they will either meet and triumph over, or crash and burn in a very big way... they aren;t schtupid ( I hope) and the ADV camp has some extremely well built and thought out machines, by people that have been building them for quite a while... Triumph has set their bar very high with this campaign, and if they do NOT meet the challenge the press and the competition will eat them for lunch.... not to mention what we will do.... lol
\'tweachisown

Photo Journal of my 2009 Texas Trip Being Written Here
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4 ... 48daf95d7c

rf9rider

I dread to think what some people here are like on Christmas Eve..................... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

KuzzinKenny

this might be of interest..................

http://www.triumphrat.net/biker-hang-ou ... nduro.html

i cant believe we never found them  :oops:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Mustang

Quote from: "rf9rider"I dread to think what some people here are like on Christmas Eve..................... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:ImaPoser  :ImaPoser