News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Newbie saying howdy

Started by WVdyhrd, July 09, 2010, 05:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WVdyhrd

Hey all. Just took a huge step from my ktm4090rxc to my first big big boy bike, even if it is a little "Girly." So figured my first tt.com post would be fitting to show my first tiger triple
Getting aquainted

Riding like a dream. Touratech, fenders, tyres, ht boxes, corbin, offroadmapping, set up by the p.o. perfect for my kind of riding.

Newest Farkle -> WVDYHRD

p.s. now to start adding some of my owns tuff. Looking for a deal on mefo's, and a taller windscreen, feel free to contact if you have a line on either. I may be willing to work on a trade to, I have a like new triumph gell seat sitting unused.
When all else fails, be lucky.

"...he proceeded, taking whatever road his horse pleased: for therin he believed, consisted the true spirit of adventure."- Don Quixote - Miguel de Cervantes

advrider->wvdyhrd

Nimrod11

Welcome WVdyhrd! Good decision, both in getting the Girly and in joining tt.com!

Enjoy!
----------
Tiger 2004

jphish

Yes - welcome! I am also relatively new to Tigers - so far, so good. Wonderful group here - lots of helpfull hints and experience you can rely on. TTFN, j

Mustang

is that mikes bike from west viginia ............sure looks like it ! if it is you got a good one

WVdyhrd

Quote from: "Mustang"is that mikes bike from west viginia ............sure looks like it ! if it is you got a good one
It sure is. Title changed over and everything now....convieniently I'm a mike too, so she won't have to learn new names

p.s.s for those of you on advrider, is there a similar way (like subscribing) to easily return to threads youve been to recently?

"...he proceeded, taking whatever road his horse pleased: for therin he believed, consisted the true spirit of adventure."- Don Quixote - Miguel de Cervantes

advrider->wvdyhrd

coachgeo

Quote from: "WVdyhrd"....p.s.s for those of you on advrider, is there a similar way (like subscribing) to easily return to threads youve been to recently?
Check front page top right corner.  There is a link to go to:

View posts since last visit
View your posts
View unanswered posts

------orrrr-----

in profile you can select to have a notification sent to your email when  a thread you posted in gets a response; auto subscribe you might say.  

Other option - There is also a check box inside all post a reply etc.. screens (below the box you type your message in) that you can use to get email notifications about that thread only.
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

Mustang

Quote from: "WVdyhrd"
Quote from: "Mustang"is that mikes bike from west viginia ............sure looks like it ! if it is you got a good one
It sure is. Title changed over and everything now....convieniently I'm a mike too, so she won't have to learn new names

p.s.s for those of you on advrider, is there a similar way (like subscribing) to easily return to threads youve been to recently?
I spent a couple of days summer before last riding all over west virginia with mike .

does kay still haveher wee strom ?

Yukon

Mike,

Welcome aboard.  Here's an event coming up that might be in your neck of the woods.  Hopefully we will see you there.

http://tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,7993

Jack

WVdyhrd

Quote from: "Mustang"
Quote from: "WVdyhrd"

I spent a couple of days summer before last riding all over west virginia with mike .

does kay still haveher wee strom ?

Yea he's a good guy to be ridin wv with. Nah kay got rid of it riding her klr and mike replaced my Girly with Ktoomer adventure dakar

advrider->wvdyhrd

WVdyhrd

Quote from: "coachgeo"
Quote from: "WVdyhrd"....p.s.s for those of you on advrider, is there a similar way (like subscribing) to easily return to threads youve been to recently?
Check front page top right corner.  There is a link to go to:

View posts since last visit
View your posts
View unanswered posts

------orrrr-----

in profile you can select to have a notification sent to your email when  a thread you posted in gets a response; auto subscribe you might say.  

Other option - There is also a check box inside all post a reply etc.. screens (below the box you type your message in) that you can use to get email notifications about that thread only.
Thanks sir, those upper right corner links are EXACTLY what i was looking for, just didn't notice them.

advrider->wvdyhrd

WVdyhrd

Took her out for a ride this evening, she loved all the curvey backroads for hours. Even found a tunnel to play in

advrider->wvdyhrd

Spud

welcome :D  nice looking bike, what hand guards are you using cheers Spud

WVdyhrd

Thanks spud.

Those are maiers http://www.maier-mfg.com/ hand guards. P.O. put them on, can't find the exact model on the website, but some similar stuff is there.   3hrs in the rain yesterday and didn't even have to worry about my sleeves being fastened

advrider->wvdyhrd

coachgeo

Quote from: "WVdyhrd"Thanks spud.

Those are maiers http://www.maier-mfg.com/ hand guards. P.O. put them on, can't find the exact model on the website,...
looks like these but are being closed out. (and none left in black)

http://www.maier-mfg.com/catalog/woods- ... tic-guards
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)