News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Desert Tiger Migration

Started by jnutiger, July 20, 2010, 06:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnutiger

Good Day

As per my original post, my new to me 2006 Tiger and I are slowly working our way from Reno to Juneau via the Northwest states, B.C. and the Yukon.  the picture was taken last week at Crater Lake.

2006 Tiger

KuzzinKenny

Cool in blue  :thumbsup

likey the boxes !! first farkle has to be engine bars, Tiggers like to lie down  :shock:

have fun !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

chairhead

Thats a nice clean bike,
the boxes look great,what other farkles are you considering?,
seat ,screen or are they both ok so far for you?
cheers
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

jnutiger

chairhead, as kuzzinKenny suggested, I have a set of Touratech crash bars and sump guard that will be put on this week.  For me, the stock seat is comfortable. 300+ miles a day with no issues. Radiator/oil cooler guard will also be mandatory, but I plan on fabricating them myself.  I'd also like to pick up a tall Triumph windscreen. If anyone out there has a windscreen that didn't work out please let me know, I may be interested.
2006 Tiger

chairhead

Quote from: "jnutiger"Radiator/oil cooler guard will also be mandatory, but I plan on fabricating them myself.  I'd also like to pick up a tall Triumph windscreen.

I too love to fabricate,
and a stainless rad/cooler guard is on my to do list,
looking at the amount of bugs on the bikes screen,headlights and knuckle guards its no wonder you want to try a taller screen :lol: there is enough for a meal there :D
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel