News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Out with my son today...

Started by the cyclops, August 02, 2010, 05:54:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the cyclops

Took my 11 year old son out for a few hours today and he took along a camera and snapped a few pics of his ol' man.  The first is actually a county road that runs through the creek, a bunch!

Just some old mine roads near my home in KY, USA.  No shortage of those around here, makes for some good adventures! And some people feel sorry for us poor hillbillies.  Just thought I would share in case some poor smuck was waiting on parts and stuck at home! :wink:
Growing older but not up

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "the cyclops"Just thought I would share in case some poor smuck was waiting on parts and stuck at home! :wink:

Aye, thanks very much  :roll:  :lol:

Nice ride. 8)
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

daveb

nice pictures Cyclops  8)

I can't get my 11yr lad on my Tiger, I have been trying for a couple of years to get him as a pillion on my bikes.  :(

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "daveb"I can't get my 11yr lad on my Tiger, I have been trying for a couple of years to get him as a pillion on my bikes.  :(

He`s probably seen you goin down the road on the back wheel with the rear tyre lit up !!  :shock:  :lol:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

KuzzinKenny

Hey cyclops !! that looks like REAL Tigger country !!

and a buddin photographer too !!  :D

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

daveb

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"
Quote from: "daveb"I can't get my 11yr lad on my Tiger, I have been trying for a couple of years to get him as a pillion on my bikes.  :(

He`s probably seen you goin down the road on the back wheel with the rear tyre lit up !!  :shock:  :lol:

KK

not quite, but he did ask why so fast, I said I have permission on my tax disc every year...Tear along dotted line

:D

KuzzinKenny

Tear along dotted line  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser

Aye !! the auld yins are the best !!

KK