News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

A little less blue

Started by Timbox2, August 28, 2010, 03:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

The engine bars had been knocked about a bit and the powder coaters couldnt match it, so back to black with the bars

2016 Tiger Sport

Mustang

ya know ........black rims with silver sump guard and luggage rack would compliment the orange and silver that's already there and to my eye would look pretty sweet

Timbox2

Quote from: "Mustang"ya know ........black rims with silver sump guard and luggage rack would compliment the orange and silver that's already there and to my eye would look pretty sweet

hmmmmm, this could get expensive, and with a potential new house on the horizon, with a GARAGE, that may have to wait
2016 Tiger Sport

Chris Canning

With a garage!!! oh yea!!,but i'd still go for black rims,oh and rack
  :wink: ,oddly enough refitted my Touratech crash bars after going to the PC's,look's like the BM's will be left in the garage on wednesday when we go to Germany,and the old Trumpet will be doing it's thing yet again.

Chris

Sin_Tiger

+1 it's hot enough in the burnt orange  8)
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

daveb

I'd guess any colour wheels are easier to clean than the silver ones  :lol: