News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Is yellow the fastest color?

Started by nortwoods tiger, August 31, 2010, 10:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nortwoods tiger

A full throttle Yeti

hooligan971

I can't make up my mind on that one.It's not a bad color, just not sure if its the color for me.  I'm seriously thinking of painting mine, but then I look at it and think it's not so bad. Maybe when I get it here and spend some time on it, I'll grow to like it too. I won't even see it in person until next Sunday.
99 Tiger
61 Bonneville
88 KZ1000p
66 Tiger
06 Monster (sold)

John Stenhouse

I think Yellow and Green are both good colours for Tiggers, don't paint it patrick. If you must change it just get some other bodywork from E bay and swap it out.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

hooligan971

John,
  My thoughts exactly. I bought a spare tank already and hope it's as good as it looks in the pics. Came off off a parted out wreck. Now I'm looking for the rest of the body parts and I'll box the ones on my bike up, in case I ever sell it and the rest is not too trashed to put them back on.
99 Tiger
61 Bonneville
88 KZ1000p
66 Tiger
06 Monster (sold)

deepsouthtiger

I Own the British Racing Green version----its gotta be the fastest it says RACING right in the name  :D

But a serious PLUS to the yellow...or the Nuclear GReen that was avail. is they are very very visible.....the BRG kinda "blends" into the background.......  Just my 2 cents.
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits

moose

Nick Calne

If motogp is anything to go by then surely blue is the fastest colour...which has got to be wrong. :Topes
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?