News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Beaker?

Started by Tiger-G, October 06, 2010, 07:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

514Advrider

Not liking ''Beaker'' neither.

I'd call it the ''Goblin'' (as in Green Goblin).

Tiger-G

You can't call it Adventure, because it's going to have a limited range with that puney tank. The 1200 is going to be the Adventure Tiger. The tank on it is huge (and ugly) and will have a range worthy of the ADV name.
Safe Riding.

Regards,
Graeme.

Tiger-G

I think once the bike is launched and ridden, the name will come  :)
Safe Riding.

Regards,
Graeme.

HappyMan

I think it should be aptly named "Finally!"
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

walker

I have an idea!

Let's pick a name that will make you want one so badly, that you will GLADLY sell your existing Girly, steamer or roadie, to me, at a rock bottom price.

That's the name I want to see!

HappyMan

Quote from: "walker"I have an idea!

Let's pick a name that will make you want one so badly, that you will GLADLY sell your existing Girly, steamer or roadie, to me, at a rock bottom price.

That's the name I want to see!

In that case it should be named "Life Time Supply of Free Beer".
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

cbxtc6

Tiger-G

They love giving us shots of the bikes where you can't make out the details that you need to see  :?:
Safe Riding.

Regards,
Graeme.

JetdocX

Quote from: "Big G"They love giving us shots of the bikes where you can't make out the details that you need to see  :?:

Pictured in places those bikes will never go, ridden by people who will never be riding them.   :roll:
From parts unknown.

walker

jphish

Hey - Gadge had an offering worthy of consideration. TOM CAT. I like it. Tom's are scrappy, stealthy, independent, resourceful, usually have lots of scratches & screw lots of stuff. We havent had a war with UK for 198 years - and since we're already spread a bit thin...lets try to resolve this one amicably. There is a motion on the floor...

JetdocX

Admittedly Beaker sucks.  Though I love the photochop of the Triumph brochure! :lol:

Tom sucks, too, IMO.
From parts unknown.

Gadge

Jphish thanks for the support,but anything has to be better than Beaker.
Have a quick butchers at this,don't blink or you may miss the Tiger,just enough to tease.
www.motorcyclenews.com/votw13oct

Gadge

ArcticTiger

Quote from: "walker"

Absolutely PRICELESS!!!!!! :ImaPoser  :qgreenjumpers
-09 Triumph Tiger 1050 blazing orange
-98 Triumph Tiger 900 british racing green
-06 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S DS red
-99 Moto Guzzi EV 11 Cali. (Wi, USA)
-00 Yamaha TT600R
You are allowed to have only one wife, but you can ride as many bikes as you want...

Mustang

Hasn't Triumph pretty much already named this tiger for us ..............
Tiger 800 Adventure  Just sayin...............