News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Stall then no go

Started by zadok_oz, October 15, 2010, 12:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zadok_oz

yesterday I stalled the bike when I was about to take off from a stop sign. The bike wouldn't start. It was running perfectly up to then. No problem with the battery. After a frustrating 20 minutes or so the bike started again.
Does one of the onboard computers have to think about things before letting the bike restart? :?
Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i

Bixxer Bob

Loads of stuff on here about it mate, just use the search button. (Hint, your crankshaft sensor may be playing up :wink: )

Also helps to post under the specific model you're riding (Steamer, Girly, Roadie etc).

Have fun!
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

zadok_oz

Thanks Bob. My model is with my signature.
Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i

Bixxer Bob

You need to be looking in the "Girly" section....

Oh, and you might want to read this  :wink:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...