News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Epic Five-Week ADV Trip

Started by Stretch, November 04, 2010, 05:24:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stretch

Okay settle down, it's not on a bike, but in my Jeep.  Most of you cats know that my Tiger was killed about a year ago, and that I gave up riding.  This trip had been in the planning stages for a couple years, and even since the death of my Tiger (may she rest in peace), a few of you dudes told me to post the report here anyhow.  But I do at least mention my Tiger in the Trip Report.  :mrgreen:

Enjoy!

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f58/epic ... i-1122536/

Slickhorn

Awesome trip stretch...When my Tiger is sleeping I choose my old beat up CJ for adventure...

Beautiful autumn morning by Kichatna, on Flickr

HockleyBoy

Nice trip report and pics Stretch. Glad to see that you have got over the accident and are still enjoying travel whether its on four wheels or two.

Would love to be able to take a long trip like that. One day................
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Yukon

I truly enjoyed your report.  Thanks for sharing it with us.

Bixxer Bob

Thank you for sharing this, we can only imagine what it must be like to experience a month like that  :)
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

John Stenhouse

Glad to see your still doing the stuff Stretch! Awesome scenery, lovely report.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting