News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

dealer "validation"

Started by yack_ass, November 25, 2010, 12:54:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yack_ass

Hi guys, need some help.

I'm buying a gearbox and some gaskets from this guy and don't know what to think about the payment method. Somehow sending my card number over the internet seems wrong.

Someone had to do business with them. Are they "cool"?

Thanks!

rf9rider

I`ve dealt with Triumph-ant, they are "good guys" although i find their prices are a little high!
Sandy who works there was very helpful with information when i was rebuilding my Steamer stanchions into the Trident lowers.
So no problems from me.  :)

Timbox2

He's not that far from where I live and although I agree with rf9rider re prices, hes been around for yonks and has got a good rep.
2016 Tiger Sport

Bixxer Bob

DON'T send card details in an Email or text, that's asking for trouble - not from him but from Cybertheft.  Ring him and do it over the phone, or use Paypal.  

And don't underestimate cybertheft.  Do you do internet banking?  Have you specific protection software?  In the last week I've had three covert attempts to steal internet banking cookies from my laptop whilst I've been online on TT....
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Nick Calne

Triumph-ant have paypal....
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?