News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Demo T800 Are Arriving.... Moto91, Switzerland

Started by Birdy68, December 01, 2010, 08:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Birdy68

:qgreenjumpers
My Dealer - Moto91 has got the T800 in already (this afternoon). I was lucky enough to be there while it was being prepared  

Denis - the owner of Moto91.
A GREAT guy who can help anyone!

Christian the mechanic setting up the front screen.

The front supporting struts for the info gauges.

Unlocking the ECU Unit....   8)
Birdy68
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
Leave the pork pies for now - get the sausage rolls while they\'re hot!

alvitdk

I have to wait until end of January to see one, and I ordered it already  :evil:

...and have even two more month until I get mine, ABS is late, sucks!!!
------------------------------------------------------
Life is a journey, not a destination!

brad1098

Thanks, great photos.  :)

The first shots I can actually tell the physical size of the bike and it looks perfect.  Denis looks very comfortable on the bike.  He is of average size?
02 black-Lorna

aeronca

that thing is cool 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

hobie

I sat on an 800XC at the Toronto bike show on Friday.  It is almost exactly the same height as my 98 steamer with a Corbin seat.  It may be a fraction of an inch taller.  I'm 6'1" and can easily sit flat-footed.
The exhibitor had just uncrated it the day before and didn't know the first thing about  it. After the show, it was being packed up to be sent to Vancouver, so it may be the only one in Canada at this point.
Hobie

Black \'98 Steamer.
It\'s not ugly, it\'s uglificent.

Etherelda

not fair!

My dealer in Norfolk, UK should be getting demo bike in this week. I'll be going in everyday to pester until I get a test ride!

Still saying March for XC. Just a waiting game now.

I'm tempted to get the orange one and put black stripes on it, and call it tigger. Boing.

KuzzinKenny

In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly