News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Greetings from Italy!

Started by tigergotcha, December 16, 2010, 09:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigergotcha

Merry Xmas!

(Siberian)TigerGotcha

Bixxer Bob

Goin' no-where soon!!!  :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

John Stenhouse

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

chairhead

Wheres your tent :?:  :lol: great picture
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "chairhead"Wheres your tent :?:  :lol: great picture

I had a feeling you'd be liking that  :)
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

chairhead

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"

Spot on mate :icon_salut
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "chairhead"

I think he's part Polar Bear  :ImaPoser

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

tigergotcha

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"
Quote from: "chairhead"

I think he's part Polar Bear  :ImaPoser

KK

Came back home with my Girly late afternoon 3 days ago, it was -3°C but full moon and stars - parked her in my garden as usual, then during my hard night  :D sleeping in a solid bed (no tent sorry... :wink: ) a polar storm came from the adriatic... here's the result!
Hope to be back on the road in a few days (southern winds coming...)

PolarTigerGotchaBear

Bixxer Bob

Italy's a pretty big place, which part?

I've only been to Tuscany and enjoyed it immensely.  I'd like to go back there on my bike.

tigergotcha

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Italy's a pretty big place, which part?

I've only been to Tuscany and enjoyed it immensely.  I'd like to go back there on my bike.

I live in Offagna (near Ancona) in the Marche region. A very interesting place for a tiger ride... Seaside/countryside/mountains all in a 150km radius - good food & wines...

Just pm me if you plan a new trip to Italy someday - I'd be glad to show you the right roads and places  :wink:

http://maps.google.it/maps?hl=it&q=offagna+ancona&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Offagna+Ancona,+Marche&gl=it&ll=43.524655,13.447266&spn=6.260924,9.876709&t=h&z=7

Bixxer Bob

We stayed in a small mountain village called Massa Maritima.  I'd have to do Tuscany to get to Ancona!!