News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK Triumph dealer launch !!

Started by KuzzinKenny, January 13, 2011, 08:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

Got an email from Triumph today !!

Join us for the official UK Triumph dealer launch of the brand new Tiger 800 and Tiger 800XC on Thursday 20th January !!

hope they have a raffle for a new bike  :shock:

that way i might get one  :lol:

KK

ps for one night only !! 25% off ALL Triumph clothing  :thumbsup
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

NeilD

I know.. and I'm working..  :x

Timbox2

This is all dealers then I take it??
2016 Tiger Sport

ChazzyB

Quote from: "Timbox2"This is all dealers then I take it??

Certainly my local dealer is doing one the night of the 20th. I'll be slogging it on the motorway from Derby back to Surrey instead. Nice!
Charles
1971 BSA A65L Lightning
1953 AJS 18S

akendall1966

just posted in up and coming - lings (Norfolk and Suffolk branches) are having launch nights too on Thursday.

No raffle for a bike just a measly £100 worth of Triumph gear if you attend, that be a couple of tee-shirts at Triumph prices :shock:
----AK-----

Bixxer Bob

Webbs at Peterborough are running it too.  Not sure what they're offering but I'll pop up for a look.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...