News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

4 tigers en motauros

Started by motero26, January 29, 2011, 03:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

motero26

triumph forever

Bixxer Bob

Welcome to the forum and nice lookin' Tigers  :D

RecepciĆ³n al foro y a los tigres de mirada agradables !!!
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

motero26

gracias particioare poco por el idioma pero os seguire con atencio thans
triumph forever

Bixxer Bob

"gracias particioare poco por el idioma pero os seguire con atencio thans :

thank you particioare little for the language but I will follow you with atencio thans"

Even Bablefish isn't perfect.... :roll:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

walker

the firefox plugin to translate sections of a web page is driven by the same translator - but it's more conventient - just hit "translate page" and it will translate portions of text.... useful in mixed language forums or sites.

Awesome tigers too!

motero26

Quote from: "walker"the firefox plugin to translate sections of a web page is driven by the same translator - but it's more conventient - just hit "translate page" and it will translate portions of text.... useful in mixed language forums or sites.

Awesome tigers too!
I do so but it is a bit complicated but I'll keep lellendo thanks guys
triumph forever

motero26

un buen cambio de look espero que os guste  :wink:  :wink:

triumph forever

Bixxer Bob

Looks better in white than I thought it would..... :wink:

motero26

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Looks better in white than I thought it would..... :wink:
thanks is very nice and better natural :roll:
triumph forever

BONANZA

I love that colour scheme 8). Funnily enough my friend and me were discussing how different colours make the same bike look so much different. We saw 2 Roadies (orange and white) parked side by side and the white one looked so much better.
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

motero26

Quote from: "BONANZA"I love that colour scheme 8). Funnily enough my friend and me were discussing how different colours make the same bike look so much different. We saw 2 Roadies (orange and white) parked side by side and the white one looked so much better.
the white home there was this green painted before the photo above
and the color is a white background with 3 hands audi Pearl 1000 rr cbr live is beautiful
triumph forever

Chad

that looks pretty damn nice in white 8)
Despacio. Hay m\'as tiempo que vida