News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK Meet 2011 Poll

Started by Bixxer Bob, January 30, 2011, 10:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

This is the UK 2011 meet poll.  Please only vote if you're sure you will be there on the date you pick.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

John Stenhouse

Can do either of the first two but neither of the last two, I'll stand by everyones choice tho'
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

akey

I hope to make it this year, but I wont vote on a date because work is a very moveable feast at the moment and I wont know if I am available until nearer the date.

I hope I can make it though.

blacktiger

I can't vote either because the roster at work is rumoured to be getting a big shake up in May.
Whatever date is chosen, I'll attend if I can. Glad you like the Golden Swan. It looks ideal for what we want.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

BigMark

Just you and me the Bob!  (and the D of E girls) which we can use as subjects to photograph our bikes with...  Perfect....

Oh yeh, any date will do me I have no plans for July..

June is a bike trip to the Med and a rally in Germany  and August is the Pyrenees and possibly a Swedish rally.

July will be a dull month for me otherwise  :D

outrunner

I have not voted for a particular date as any of them will do for me so I will go with the majority vote. :)

Andy.
Every day above ground is a good day!

Nick Calne

All good with me in July.  So I'll refrain from voting.  :wink:
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

BONANZA

I think that the 23-24th is my preffered choice but i,ll not vote as I can,t be sure if I can make it. I would hate to miss out on what looks like being a good weekend (beer and young girls) :wink:
Slightly off topic but could we detour by Tissington ford on the ride out :lol: (just for BB ) Sorry Bob but I could,nt resist.
Will
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Nick Calne

I'm looking for a ride out route with a suitable ford crossing in the area... :lol:
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

aesdj

I've said 9th-10th as I go away the first week August so that gives me plenty of time to get the caravan etc ready. Could do the 16th-17th but anything after that and I'll struggle. What ever is decided I'll do my best to get there.

Bixxer Bob

@ Nick:  Fording????    You had to be there....

@ NeilD :  

mat-tiger1

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"@ Nick:  Fording????    You had to be there....

@ NeilD :  

Thanks for the PM replies guys :!:

Now, where were did i put those links to the video clips of Bixxer Bob's ford crossing from last year's meet :?:  

Oh yes, here they are :!:  Enjoy  :lol:   Lol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYy56GD2 ... playnext=3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kaci-Tjp ... playnext=4
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Bixxer Bob

Oh good grief......