News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

1200 Steamer

Started by NeilD, January 16, 2011, 10:53:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rybes

bit slow on this wernt i cheers luke. wish id seen that thread earlier :lol:
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

Chris Canning

Either on here or the Rat site,there must be a posting from at least 12 months ago when he tried to sell it before,but I can't remember how much,I think Jack Lilley built the bike,they did at least one other steamer I spoke to a guy at Donington park with it some years ago,although it was SM'd it only had the 900 motor in it.

NeilD

Quote from: "Chris Canning",I think Jack Lilley built the bike,they did at least one other steamer I spoke to a guy at Donington park with it some years ago,although it was SM'd it only had the 900 motor in it.

Brian, who ran the parts department  :) , but his Steamer whilst working at JL.. I know his brother so I'll ask what happened to this one next time I see him..

tiger 1 by GUZZINEIL, on Flickr

tiger3 by GUZZINEIL, on Flickr

rybes

i like that blue tiger. it was in streetfigthers mag a few years ago. if i can dig up the article ill post it up here ;)

rybes

dammit Mr canning, whyd ya post that up ? im skint :( :lol:

Chris Canning

It could be worse,I'm not skint  :oops: ,and it's on my door step,but i've 4 bikes already and things are getting out of control  :roll: ,but it is nice and for 2 grand thats a lot of bike.

NeilD

rybes

that does look a nice bike. tell ya what ! as you got 4 bikes n have no space for another, buy it anyway and give it to me :D youd have a friend for life nudge nudge ;);)

Chris Canning

Quote from: "rybes"that does look a nice bike. tell ya what ! as you got 4 bikes n have no space for another, buy it anyway and give it to me :D youd have a friend for life nudge nudge ;);)

Who said anything about short of space!! :D ,but I do like it!!.

rybes

rybes

back on ebay. now on 4grand or best offer  :roll: hell shift it one day