News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

1st ride of the year..............

Started by KuzzinKenny, March 04, 2011, 02:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

Phew !! got me Tigger out at last 28 Feb !! it was cool, dry and the sun was out, so loaded up and headed for my fav spot, Ben Lawers !!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kuzzinkenn ... 191291328/

over the hills and along to Loch Lyon and park up for a little while to take in the piece and quiet, Aaaaaaa !! i needed that !! it still gets dark early and the temp was droppin so headed the long way back via the Sma Glen !!
185ml of bliss !!

8)

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

NeilD

looks liek a good run  8)  hopefully I'll get back up that way again this year..

outrunner

Nice one Kenny! One of my favourite runs is that taking in a nice coffee at the Bridge of Balgie tearoom.  :D

Andy.
Every day above ground is a good day!

Spud

Be up there Easter time all being well. Hopefully I will not have rain every day like last time cheers Spud  :wink:

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "outrunner"Nice one Kenny! One of my favourite runs is that taking in a nice coffee at the Bridge of Balgie tearoom.  :D

Andy.

I should use them but had me packed lunch O Irn Bru and a couple O packets O crisps !!  :lol:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Timbox2

lovely mate, been to scotland twice but never got the bike up there......one day..............
2016 Tiger Sport

D-Fuzz

I literally have 6 feet of snow in my yard yet, so it will be a while yet.  I am tired of living vicariously through other people's lives.  :cry:
Scott

1996 Tiger 885, black

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "D-Fuzz"I literally have 6 feet of snow in my yard yet, so it will be a while yet.  I am tired of living vicariously through other people's lives.  :cry:

Cheer up D-Fuzz !! this is when ya should be planin yer trips  :D

i was 4 months without me Tigger  :( and we only had 1ft+ of snow !!

mind keep yer battery charged  :thumbsup

KK

Yikes !! it just hit 700 posts   :shock: i must get out more !! i must get out more !! i must get out more !! i must get out more !!  :lol:

Putts255

Hey D-Fuzz I am feeling the pain, but I bet you get your beast out before I do.  

I have 2 trips planned already, trying to get a 3rd but cannot get any confirmation from my brother yet.  But 1 week in Glacier Montana camping with the motor home and day trips along the Going To The Sun highway and around some of the nice highways.  And another long weekend doing the Edmonton to Jasper down to Lake Louise/Banff.  

Want to do a week long trip to go to Vancouver Island and then back again.  We'll see.

You take care and try not to go too stir crazy....I know I am having a hard time this year as winter is dragging it sorry a$$.  Sucks man!!!.
Father of 2, married 28 years to fantastic woman, lots of toys and still lots of dreams....

"You're never too old to learn new things."
_____
2001 Triumph Tiger - Black

John Stenhouse

That Ice fileds parkway is awesome  8)
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

D-Fuzz

My Tigger will be making a loop down through the Black Hills in South Dakota, then through Wyoming to Yellowstone, up the Bear Tooth Scenic Highway and home.  At the rate we are going though, it will be July beofre the snow is melted enough to take the bike out.  Hooray for Global Warming! :wink:
Scott

1996 Tiger 885, black