News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Off-colour Girly....

Started by Bixxer Bob, March 20, 2011, 11:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

I did a double-take yesterday coming out of Homebase in Huntingdon just before lunch.  A Girly passed just in front of me in a group of three, but it was the same colour as Coolhandluke's Steamer - and I'm not sure that his bronze is a factory colour either.

Were either done in bronze originally???? :icon_scratch
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Mustang

1st year  steamers were ..................look at the pic at the top of the forum page

CoolHandLuke

And my steed is 18 in May.

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "CoolHandLuke"Jack Lilley did a custom Girly in Sandstorm:

http://www.jacklilley.com/picture-gallery/index.php?level=picture&id=74

That looks like the very one!! :wink:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

From time to time you'll alwqays see odd coloured models,one of the perks of the Triumph empoyees is/was having their own new bikes different colours.