News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Another short ride report

Started by Bixxer Bob, March 13, 2011, 11:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

I got the Tiger out, met up with two mates rode 75 miles, most of it in the rain to the ACE CAFE http://www.ace-cafe-london.com/default.aspx

Ate bacon, rode 75 miles home about half in the rain, washed Tiger and put her away.  

The sun came out and dried up the rain.

Ho hum...
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"I got the Tiger out, met up with two mates rode 75 miles, most of it in the rain to the ACE CAFE http://www.ace-cafe-london.com/default.aspx

Ate bacon, rode 75 miles home about half in the rain, washed Tiger and put her away.  

The sun came out and dried up the rain.

Ho hum...

MMmmmmm !! Bacon !!  :lol:

sounds like a grrreat day out  :D

and ya had bacon !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Bixxer Bob

New tyres have done 250 miles and haven't even started scrubbing them yet.  Rain all the way  :evil:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"New tyres have done 250 miles and haven't even started scrubbing them yet.  Rain all the way  :evil:

They sound good already if they kept ya upright in the rain and aint scrubbed in yet !!

A result !! BB has found tyres that R good in the wet, but will they be any good in the deep stuff  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser

( incoming )  :violent1

:lol:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly