News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

04 Tiger

Started by ChrisN, November 02, 2004, 01:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisN

Does anyone know where I might find a new 04 model Tiger ?

Preferably un-registered, in silver or black, located in the UK.

Thanks.
Chris

Brock

Chris, your only chance is to trawl around the dealers. Triumph sold off the last of the '04 spoked ones at knock-down prices to them to clear the decks in the factory. I got one of 'em and boy am I glad I did!
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

ChrisN

Cheers Chris,

Yeah, I recall you pinching the last black one! I've checked with most dealers and Hinkley. I'm now slowly coming around to the idea of a new 05.

BR green seems to be the best colour now that the frame's become silver. Pity they've discontinued black. Silver looks a little bland now. Orange looks cool on a stand alone bike, but add three peice luggage and it looks like Santa should be riding it!

Anyone want to pitch in here ?
Chris

Brock

The image of Santa riding an orange Tiger with three-piece luggage will stick with me forever...that's sooooo funny!

Colours are such a personal thing, and whatever you say you'll upset someone. BRG? personally I think it looks awful. Orange? it's OK when it's clean and got the sun on it. Cheers me up, actually.  

If it's an '05 bike you're looking at, Silver's the only one. Actually matches the frame and wheels, too.

But black...why, oh why did they stop doing that colour?

Mine looks soooooooo mean now it's covered in road crap I don't think I'll EVER clean it again (slut).
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein