News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

NEC Bike Show

Started by Chris Canning, November 04, 2004, 09:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Went to the show today no great shakes but pleasant enough,not alot for Tiger owners,but the new ST Sprint is very nice.

Chros

doitright

I would not mind have that rear end on my Tiger.  Under seat can with three pipes looks good.

BP_LONDON

i'd like to get an Arai Tour X helmet and the Hein gericke tuareg jacket and pants....any of those @ the show?

Brock

When I go next week I'll be heading for the Bridgestone Stand to check out their new Battle Wing tyres for big traillies. If they're anywhere near as good as their BT 020's they'll be going on the Tiger as soon as the Tourances are worn out.
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

Chris Canning

There's an absolute mountain of rideing gear,to honest i normally can source my gear at  better money that whats on sale at the show,hence me going on trade day,so i didn't really have a good look at all the kit except the Alpinestar stand,but i certainley can tell you that Gericke aren't at the show,the place to buy their kit at the right price is the BMF show in may were they sell all the returns off for peanuts.

Chris

BP_LONDON

Thanks Chris, I'll wait for the BMF show then.