News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Mediterranean Tiger

Started by Hassan, April 10, 2011, 07:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hassan

Hi Guys,

This is my cat and the featherweight rider on it is me at 147 lbs...
\'99 885i

PeteH

You appear to be overdressed....wheres the shorts and flip flops :wink:
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Hassan

Well,I'm a shy guy.
\'99 885i

Bixxer Bob

Nice to see you finally riding the damn thing...  :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Hassan

Yeah,

I weaved the white flag and took her to a 100 mile trip yesterday...

Pulls like a train...

:lol:
\'99 885i

Timbox2

Quote from: "PeteH"You appear to be overdressed....wheres the shorts and flip flops :wink:

Having hit a 4 foot pothole on Crete doing all of 25mph, I dont think he is overdressed, yep I was in shorts and flipflops :cry:  Never again :lol: still Scarred 13 years later.
2016 Tiger Sport

Hassan

Quote from: "Timbox2"
Quote from: "PeteH"You appear to be overdressed....wheres the shorts and flip flops :wink:

Having hit a 4 foot pothole on Crete doing all of 25mph, I dont think he is overdressed, yep I was in shorts and flipflops :cry:  Never again :lol: still Scarred 13 years later.

Sorry to hear that.
Two years ago I've crashed to a car while I was riding at the highest gear of my smaller enduro bike.
The driver suddenly decided to turn left without lookin' at mirrors and using turn signals.

I've swerved a little but there was not enough distance to react...

I've got in to drivers window and asked to borrow the mirror...
 :P

I survived without any medical threatment except the check out's after crash.

Protective Equipment saves life.
\'99 885i

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "Hassan"....I've got in to drivers window and asked to borrow the mirror...
 :P

:ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Hassan

\'99 885i