News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

The Show

Started by Brock, November 12, 2004, 11:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock

Did The Show today.

I swear...some of those gals didn't have their vests on.

Sat on the 950 Adventure and the 950SM on the KTM stand.

Gazed at the Sprint ST on the Triumph stand.

BUT...

I came home and there wasn't a single bike I'd have swapped my dirty black Tiger for.

Praise the Lord and pass the biscuits.
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

Kill Switch

What's The Show?

Thanks,

KS

Chris Canning

It's the major motorcyle show here in the UK,held every year in november,blimey Brock i don't now about swapping my Tiger for anything else!!! i wouldn't swop for the new Tiger never mind anything else.

Although at the moment selling a bike's a waste of time financially it's not much more exspensive just to go and buy another.

Chris

Brock

No, honestly...there was nothing there I'd have swapped her for.

(I might have been tempted by the KTM if I was planning a Desert Race though)

So come on Chris...tell us what you'd have swapped your Tiger for.

(And I don't mean kept the Tiger and bought an extra bike!)
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

Chris Canning

Not a lot i have to admit,must have subconcious thought about keeping it as i bought a new Baglux 85 quid for something the same as what i've got except three silver stripes i must be bonkers!!!,but at least i'm the proud owner of a silver Tiger with a black and silver tank!!!.

Anyone see the the touring program on the MMotors with Steve Berry touring in Austria saying of tall the big trailies he prefered the Tiger had to smile.

Chris

tigerjohn

It was good to see the Triumph stand well crowded - as last year. The new Sprint and Speed Triple were certainly drawing the punters. I was quite taken by the Rocket 111 trike on the Carole Nash stand ...... if I had £22 000 lying around, I might just.....!

I have to say the best part for me was a fantastic crisp sunny morning blast up through the Cotswolds on Saturday - near perfect biking weather and good fast roads. Even filtering along the permanently congested M42 gave some satisfaction - as did saving £6 on parking! :lol: