News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

My green devil

Started by viltsu, May 02, 2011, 02:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viltsu

Here is mine, season is starting here in Finland and it's still quite cold on many days (specially last night when riding home from long trip, grrr).

955i looks quite small in front of me but I'm 196 cm. Also I guess I might stand little higher than the bike, it's not that small ;-).
The size is also one reason I bought this bike. My 3 Royal-Enfield Bullets look even smaller under me.

Mustang

nice................you do seem to dwarf the tigger  :D

viltsu

It's my lovely kitten ;-)

Putts255

Always liked the look of the green bikes.  Have not seen one this far north yet. a couple silvers, a blue and a couple blacks....  Orange is nice too....

Nice bike.

At 196 cm you are just over 6' 4" which is the same height I am.  I have not had anyone take a picture of me next to my bike.  Makes me wonder if it looks as small next to me now.... ;)

Appears Finland is on the same time table we are.  I have only been able to ride 4 or 5 times this season so far.  It will be nice when the warmer weather actually stays around.  

Thanks for sharing, ride safe!
Father of 2, married 28 years to fantastic woman, lots of toys and still lots of dreams....

"You're never too old to learn new things."
_____
2001 Triumph Tiger - Black