News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Panniers of 1998 Tiger

Started by Henry James, May 03, 2011, 03:05:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Henry James

I have a set of Givi racks and pannier that are badge Triumph off a 1998 Triumph Tiger.  The bike is a mule for my sidecar and don't need the panniers.  There is also a Givi top case.  The bags are black and Triumph badged.  The top case is grey and not badged.  They all have the same key, which I have several of and they are is pretty good shape.  So if you want a full racks and panniers with top case for your Steamer here you go.  First only shiping to US.  Talked to UPS and cost of shiping from Redding to New York would be in the neighborhood of $250.  Asked Mustang for a general price, since I have no clue.  He said 3-4 hundred.  I am going to start on the high side at 4 hundred plus shipping.  So let me know what you think.

Henry James

Wow, I thought I would get some type of response.  The price is negotiable, that is what I meant by tell me what you think.  I don't need these panniers and if you do, give me your best price.
Thanks,
HJ

rybes

id have em if i never lived in denmark. gutted  :cry:
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

D-Fuzz

I'd be if the cost of shipping wasn't so much.  And the fact that I live in Canada, doesn't help either. :cry:
Scott

1996 Tiger 885, black

Henry James

bjago

Man... I don't think I would ever have guessed that these would still be available.
These are super hard to come by and from my own personal experience as the previous owner of this exact set, WATER PROOF!!!!

Good luck with the sale, I known someone needs a clean Triumph branded set.
05 Triumph Tiger 45K miles (lucifer orange)
98 Triumph Tiger 80K miles (sold)
98 Triumph T595 33K miles (sold :-(
04 MV Agusta Brutale 2500 miles (wifes)
93 GSXR 1100 85K miles (totalled)
91 GSXR 750 75K miles (sold)
86 Ninja 600 (sold)

D-Fuzz

If you change your mind on the US only shipping part, let me know.
Scott

1996 Tiger 885, black

Henry James

I will go ahead and get boxes from UPS and take them in for an estimate to Regina, SK.  I let you know what I find.  I may get there today.
HJ

Henry James

They are still on the market. US shipping only

CoolHandLuke

Quote from: "Henry James"They are still on the market. US shipping only
Why only UPS shipping?  Surely the buyer foots the bill?

Mustang

Quote from: "CoolHandLuke"

USA not UPS

CoolHandLuke

Quote from: "Mustang"
Quote from: "CoolHandLuke"

USA not UPS
Aye, a typo on my part - self evident, really.  Got UPS on the brain ATM.

Mustang

Quote from: "CoolHandLuke"Aye, a typo on my part - self evident, really.  Got UPS on the brain ATM.

Henry James

When I went to UPS, they laughed at the cost to ship these packages overseas.  So its not like I wouldn't ship them, but lets be real on what the true value of used panniers is, it is surely not a thousand plus dollars.  I also tried US postal to Canada, not any cheaper. I even tried Greyhound bus lines, suggested by a friend, they don't cross the borders with packages.  So that is why the US only.  Even in the US the cost is not cheap.
HJ

greatbuffalo

Where exactly are you?
2001 Triumph Tiger. Black