News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Henshaw book

Started by 97tiger885, May 04, 2011, 06:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

97tiger885

I see Henshaw has written a book on the triples and fours, Hinckley Triumph Triples and Fours (2010).  Anyone have it?  I am trying to track down the production numbers for the 885.  Anyone know if Henshaw's book has those numbers?  Anyone else have those numbers or a source for those numbers?

CoolHandLuke

Which numbers are you after, in particular?

CoolHandLuke

FYI, the first Tiger VIN was ...0005816

97tiger885

Quote from: "CoolHandLuke"Which numbers are you after, in particular?

Total number built of the carb 885s.   Number built by year of the carb 885s.  Export numbers by total, country and year for carb 885s.  I may send off a letter to Triumph NA customer service for fun to see if I get any response.

97tiger885

Quote from: "97tiger885"I may send off a letter to Triumph NA customer service for fun to see if I get any response.

I sent an email to Peter Corleo at customer service in Atlanta.   He tells me the production figures are not available.

Mustang

Quote from: "97tiger885"
Quote from: "97tiger885"I may send off a letter to Triumph NA customer service for fun to see if I get any response.

I sent an email to Peter Corleo at customer service in Atlanta.   He tells me the production figures are not available.
been there ........but I had to let you try  :eusa_dance