News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Another Glass of Kool Aid

Started by Yankee Dog, May 10, 2011, 10:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yankee Dog

Howdy all, I just bought a 06 Tiger from forum member The Cyclops. This will be my fifth Trumpet; two RSs, a Trophy and a Speedmaster. Just cant seem to stay away from them.

I do seem to be having a rear brake issue, which Cyclops warned me about, but I will post about that down in the Girly section.

Just happy to be here.

Yankee Dog

HockleyBoy

05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

KuzzinKenny

Hey Yankee Dog !! Welcome to the Tigger den !!  :D  :occasion14

8)

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

zebulonsmith

Congrats. Regarding the rear brake, if it's not leaking there isn't much to be wrong. Buy some new seals (Honda part number 06431-ma3-405, you'll need two), polish up the pistons and bleed it. You might be surprised with the results.