News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Is this a record?

Started by Anonymous, May 25, 2011, 10:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blacktiger

I ordered my black XC last Wednesday, May 18th, and this morning Wednesday, May 25th I got a phone call from the dealer....."We've got your new bike here". Whhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaattt? I'd only just deposited the money I got for the Scrambler.

I guess Triumph must have had one laying around somewhere or a cancelled order or sommat. Still, so long as it's a brand new black framed black XC without ABS I don't care how it got there so quick.
Trouble is, I can't pick it up until June 6th because I'm away in France next week on the big Tiger. AAARRrrrrrrgghhhh!
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

KuzzinKenny

OK !! i'll do it for ya :roll: pick it up from the dealers, get the first 500ml out of the way so it can be serviced, as long as you keep it fueled up !!  :lol:

:wink:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

NKL

You couldn't resist then.
I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

blacktiger

Quote from: "NKL"You couldn't resist then.

Nope. Resistance is futile once you test ride one. :roll:
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

NKL

That's why I'm putting of a test ride until after my Croatia trip and possibly until they bring out a blue one.
I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "blacktiger"
Quote from: "NKL"You couldn't resist then.

Nope. Resistance is futile once you test ride one. :roll:

:iagree

I also hoped for a blue one but the wife said get the Irn Bru one, I know when not to push my luck  :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint