News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Adventure Days Sweden

Started by LTB, June 16, 2011, 07:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LTB

So today we are off to Adventure Days in Säfsen, Sweden
It's an event with 600 bikes on the best gravel roads in Sweden.
Säfsen is a ski resort so we live in 4-bed cabins with kitchen and sauna.
It's all meals inclusive at the restaurant, guided tours, nice people, lots of things to do.

http://www.adventuredays.se/default.asp?lang=en

Me and my cousin where there last year and it was really fun.
This year the Tiger got new tires. Heidenau K60 Scout. They feel really good so far. Last year I had Anakee 2, they worked fine on the easier tours except for any muddy parts.

It's a Touratech and BMW event so there are maybe 1/3 Beamers. Last year there where 3 Girlies and 1 Steamer and I hope to see some Beakers today.
/Thomas

Triumph Tiger 955i -01 Roulette Green

"There\'s no off position on the genious switch"

LTB

Today we got back after a wonderful weekend.
A lot of fast driving on gravel roads. It rained a lot on Friday but Saturday was almost dry. I drove about 350km on gravel during the weekend.
It's amazing how stable the Tiger is on loose and uneven gravel.
The new tyres helped a lot. I was much more confident and drove much faster on worse roads than last year.
There where no big accidents during the event. Just a couple of broken ribs and a collor bone.
That is with 600 off-road bikers driving on every kind of dirt road. Most of us as fast as we where able to.

I will be there next year for sure.

Some pictures will follow...

/Thomas

Triumph Tiger 955i -01 Roulette Green

"There\'s no off position on the genious switch"

GatorTiger

Hi LTB!!

Thanks for posting this!!! I didn't know about this meet until now. Seems I have another place to add to my list, since this is not 'too far' away from me...  8)

Have you posted this in the regional forums on advrider.com?

Cheers,
HG
Triumph Tiger - The ultimate riding machine! \";-)\"

Know this:  A clean Tiger is a dirty shame!!