News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

This week's MCN

Started by Bixxer Bob, June 18, 2011, 11:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Folks this side of the pond will know that MCN is Motorcyclenews, a weekly paper we get in the UK.  A couple of weeks ago they ran an article timelining the Tiger and said of the Girly, nice bike but you'd be mad to take it off road.  

Around the same time one of our Australian friends posted a pic of his Girly in knobblies roughing it big time.  I thought MCN was being unfair and so wrote to them including a link to the Girly pic.

I looked again and can't find the pic to credit the original poster and they published my letter this week so I just thought I'd say to whoever it was, sorry to use it without asking first, but you have the respect of the MCN staff, to quote them, "You are legend"!
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Timbox2

Er, BB, I thought you were in Radio Blackout, not expected to come through the atmosphere till July :lol:
2016 Tiger Sport

Bixxer Bob

Wasn't expecting to be able to stay online.  Deffo cut off from Tues tho' unless I can get a signal on my phone...  :?
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...