News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger for Christmas?

Started by tigerjohn, December 04, 2004, 04:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigerjohn

There's a nice '03 Silver Tiger with luggage and heated grips for sale at Taylor's m/c, Taunton; mileage only 7k and one (long legged?) lady owner. They're asking £5500 but it's haggle season now. I'd have it myself if I didn't have one already. And for those who don't like spokes, they've an '05 silver demo bike ready to go as well.  Better than a pair of socks and Smiling Santa underpants! :lol:

Brock

£5,500 is crazy. It's a year old (at least) and it's done above average mileage. Knock a grand off and it's a good buy. But the thought of a long-legged lady astride a Tiger...now you're talking!
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

ChrisN

Tigerjohn,

Are you by any chance the proprietor of Taylors MC Tauton ?

For very little more you can have a brand new 05 at this time of year!

No wonder you don't want the underpants if you settle for "used" presents :)
Chris

Brock

Can I have the underpants off the long legged lady owner? Well? can I?
Chris

Badger

Quote from: "Brock"Can I have the underpants off the long legged lady owner? Well? can I?

She might not wear any.  :o
Growing Old Disgracefully

tigerjohn

Just for the record - my only connection with said firm is as a happy customer! They offered me a better deal on my trade in/Tiger purchase than two megastores in this part of the world (no names - one in Exeter, t'other in Bristol!). Call me naive, but small outlets who seem genuinely keen on Triumphs and provide good back up deserve our patronage -  if the price is right . As to the Tiger, is 7k miles over 2 years really that high? I've already done that in 12 months. As to the pants.......

Mr Mistoffelees

Quote from: "Badger"
Quote from: "Brock"Can I have the underpants off the long legged lady owner? Well? can I?

She might not wear any.  :o

:lol:
There\'s no such Cat in the metropolis;

He holds all the patent monopolies

For performing suprising illusions

And creating eccentric confusions

ChrisN

Not just for Brock.....
Chris

Brock

Oh my goodness...look at them nice long legs.

She's got a face like she's licking piss of a nettle though.
Chris

Mr Mistoffelees

Quote from: "Brock"Oh my goodness...look at them nice long legs.

She's got a face like she's licking piss of a nettle though.

lmfao

Thinks shes just having a bad hair day  :D
There\'s no such Cat in the metropolis;

He holds all the patent monopolies

For performing suprising illusions

And creating eccentric confusions

tigerjohn

Watch that knife if you go for the pants, Brock! Why do I feel this thread has been somewhat hi-jacked?

Robbie

I think that is a fair price for a 03 in Silver :D
Robbie and Mohan the original silver Tiger

tigerjohn

Good to hear from you, Robbie. I'd say it's about typical for a dealer price from what I've seen elsewhere. Knock £500 off with a bit of haggling and you've got a fine machine for £5k. No doubt there are cheaper private sales around...but I've not seen many.