News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Photos needed

Started by abruzzi, July 12, 2011, 08:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abruzzi

There have been several requests to update the site logo to include the new 800s. Some sample updates were provided that follow the existing layout, but I think I might try something a little different.  What I need are Tiger action shots that:

- are picturesque, no half-assed photos.
- preferably in motion with rider, unless the picture tells a story (like a sleeping tiger, for example)
- any tiger from steamer to beaker
- are your picture and you grant me rights forever to use the image in the logo.
- should have a horizontal composition, or easily cropped to horizontal

So go through your photos, and find the best you have and post them in this thread.  The images should be great ones, like you see in the advrider.com front page.  Hopefully we can get a few really good examples of each model.

Thanks,

Geof

chairhead

03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

BruKen

Mustang

This one of MUDHEN has to be included

BruKen

Birdy68

Two of my older Steamer...

'Action' pictures of the new XC on their way... Watch this space  :wink:
Birdy68
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
Leave the pork pies for now - get the sausage rolls while they\'re hot!

Nick Calne

These are my best steamer ones to date.  I reckon we've a little bit of work to do before we catch up with the ADV website front page though!

How about asking NeilD, he took some great shots of his bike recently.

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

aeronca

mine is to ugly to show :lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Mustang

eric I believe I have a pic somewhere of your bike in it's previous life (1st owner) that is too cool for school
let me see if I can find it .

aeronca

ok 8)  sounds good. hey geoff, you have a couple of great photo's of your bike in action.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Mustang

Quote from: "aeronca"ok 8)  sounds good.
you have a pm..........with pics
pretty sure they are of your beast

blacktiger

We'll probably have a few photos of all types after our Tiger get together next weekend. http://tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,9048

In the meantime I got these....3 of each.....

2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

abruzzi

I was beginning to thing there were nothing but steamers here...still lacking roadies though, and some more girlies and beakers wouldn't hurt.  Thanks for the ones everyone has posted, and please don't be offended if I don't use yours.  Hopefully I'll have the update done in the next week or so, time willing.

Geof