News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Photos needed

Started by abruzzi, July 12, 2011, 08:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walker

ok, here are a few. Not the greatest, and the bike isn't in motion for any of them. Got bigger versions if you need them. Most of them are from ADVrider tag o' rama games. Maybe none of them are what you need. Here they are regardless  :wink:

Girly

Roadie:

CoolHandLuke

Hopefully we will get some good shots this coming weekend.

walker

here ya go cbxtc6 - the vbulletin stuff doesn't like the https... so use the http and the rest of the url.

nice pic!

2mh

Here's a few of my orange 05, and my friends yellow 99.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

deepsouthtiger

Saw this on my morning commute and couldn't resist.

I live in Mobile Alabama......what are the odds??????
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits

PeteH

Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

malc

Ive got some of me loosing my balance in scotland that my loving father took I will find them & post them tomorrow
its grrreaaattttttttt

malc

its grrreaaattttttttt

malc

found them this was my old tiger I now have an orange Girly
its grrreaaattttttttt

ArcticTiger

Preparing some coffe for breakfast. 1998 Tiger

-09 Triumph Tiger 1050 blazing orange
-98 Triumph Tiger 900 british racing green
-06 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S DS red
-99 Moto Guzzi EV 11 Cali. (Wi, USA)
-00 Yamaha TT600R
You are allowed to have only one wife, but you can ride as many bikes as you want...

Mustang

Quote from: "ArcticTiger"Preparing some coffe for breakfast. 1998 Tiger

:thumbsup

abruzzi

thanks all.  I'm working on converting a few of these to logos...  Hopefully done soon.

Geof

rf9rider

Looking good so far.

abruzzi

ok, for now, I have one of each bike in the rotation.  I'll add others as I get a chance.  I picked out about 20 or so that I can work with from this thread.  I may have one or two of my own bike I'll throw in.

Geof