News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Photos needed

Started by abruzzi, July 12, 2011, 08:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abruzzi

I'm noticing that my code keeps the images from caching, so every page you load will have the image seem to fill out.  I'll muck around with it to see if I can fix that.

Geof

Mustang

Looks really good Geof :D

abruzzi

so, until I figure out how to reverse engineer the PHPBB code what I have now is an ok comprimise.  On some browsers you will get a single banner logo each time you visit, but it will cache that banner for the length of the visit, unless you reload the page.  On other browsers, it will load a new random banner every time you go to a new page, but once cached, the banners should be instantaneous.  It all depends on how the browser handles caching redirects.

On my mac, safari behaves in the first way, and Firefox behaves in the second.

Hope everyone likes it.  Comments are welcome.

Geof

Sin_Tiger

Some very nice pics here.

"Cucumber receiving" really made me  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Sin_Tiger

The new banner arrangement looks great and works great on Android.

Well done Geof  8)
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Dred

And, here is MadMaxine:

Tigertriple

2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

harre

From our Vestkapp tour this year (Norway).

rybes

heres my pic. a stop for hotdogs as it made its first trip abroad :D

reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

jnutiger

abruzzi, you asked for it "preferably in motion with rider, unless the picture tells a story (like a sleeping tiger, for example) ", so here you go.  Snapped these pictures of my '06 while up on the Dempster a few days ago.  wet and muddy, but had a great time.

2006 Tiger

blacktiger

2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.