News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

RomanRat group ride

Started by PeteH, July 25, 2011, 12:51:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeteH

Todays ride took us to Elan Valley via the quick waydown...Chester..Wrexham..Welshpool..Newtown..Ryader. We had lunch at the very busy visitor center before heading off through the Dams towards Aberystwyth onto Machynlleth..Bala..Corwen then home.
Not the best of turn outs with only 7 bikes turning out but better than some we`ve had lately.
I`ve saved some disc space by only adding photos with with Tigs in them :wink:
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Tigertriple

Very nice pic's.  :D
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

PeteH

Todays ride took us to Lake Vyrnwy for a spot of lunch, not as warm as it could be for August and the clouds threatened to do their worst but that was all.
We then followed the lake clockwise and took the track towards Dinas Mawddwy and stopped for a few photos at the junction for Bala.
Next time I`m heading down into the valley, just to see whats there :)

PeteH

Todays ride , taken in the car park at the highest pass in Wales on our way into the valley(see last post)
We skirted Bala Lake and took the track up into the hills, what started out grey soon became cloud...very wet cloud, pea souper all the way to Dinas :( once onto the A470 it cleared and good time was made back to Bala.