News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

mirrors on 955i

Started by slidemeister, September 20, 2011, 11:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slidemeister

Not exactly a tech question, but I'd like to know if the rubber boots on the bottom of the mirror stalks are available as a separate part.

Mine are starting to split and I'd like to replace them.

The only parts list I can find is at Bikebandit.com and they don't show up there.

Thanks,

Al in southeast U.S.
Slidemeister  

\'05 Tiger
\'97 R1100RT
\'89 Moto Guzzi Mille GT

jp7rgv

you can install KTM DUKE 2  mirrors like i did.
but try to find the mirrors that doesn't write ktm.
they look much better than the original triumph!

Danny955i

Yeah mine split too, I just took them off completely. No big deal.

chairhead

03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

slidemeister

Thanks to all who replied, espescially Chairhead.  I don't want to replace the mirrors, just the boot.  Chairhead's link to an ebay seller doesn't indicate shipping to the U.S., but maybe I can find a source over here.  Or maybe the dealer has them for another model Triumph that will work.

Al
Slidemeister  

\'05 Tiger
\'97 R1100RT
\'89 Moto Guzzi Mille GT

PeteH

I bought a pair off ebay(uk) a while back for around the price..email the guy and ask about postage...you never know. As for other models..lots of Triumphs use them even the new 800(?) but I think they come as part of the mirror :(
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

slidemeister

Thanks PeteH, I just sent a message to the ebay seller in the UK and asked about mailing to the other side of the pond.
Al
Slidemeister  

\'05 Tiger
\'97 R1100RT
\'89 Moto Guzzi Mille GT

chairhead

Quote from: "slidemeister"Thanks PeteH, I just sent a message to the ebay seller in the UK and asked about mailing to the other side of the pond.
Al
and if he wont ship them to you i will :wink:
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

slidemeister

Chairhead, thanks for the most generous offer.  I'll let you know in a pm if I need to take you up on that.

Best,

Al
Slidemeister  

\'05 Tiger
\'97 R1100RT
\'89 Moto Guzzi Mille GT